Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NOTD – China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

It's Nail Of The Day time! but with a little something extra


I've gone with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and I realised something very interesting indeed.


I think China Glaze need to rename the colour... why? and to what? you may ask....


This polish needs to be renamed Starbucks Sparkle, it is the exact same green as the Starbucks logo!!


Here to demonstrate is my very poorly polished hand with my Starbucks cup... see!





I guess now I can reveal something about myself. Yes it's true I am a Starbucks addict! That cup you are seeing there, I bought it in Melbourne last week it's a hard plastic version of their cold beverage cups, it even has a green straw. Now I can feel like i'm having Starbucks at home even though it's my diet cordial (yes something else I can tell you, I'm on a diet...ick!) 






This may sound weird but this cup has made drinking water and cordial more enjoyable and making me miss coke less... another thing I am addicted to!


FYI and if you ever want to buy me one, my drink of choice at Starbucks is....


Caramel Frappucino Light, usually in Grande :)










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...