Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sephora Haul!

A few weeks ago my friend was on a trip to Singapore, he sent me a message one day at lunch saying "There's a Sephora here, want anything?"... I quickly responded with "How long do I have to get a list to you?"

So I compiled my list with about 10 items...I was being fair and considering his luggage and the fact he was a male going into Sephora! Anyway I ended up with 2 items from my list which I finally got this weekend! He did well and the items I got were...

TA DAHHHHHH...



&



I haven't had a chance to really test them out yet (only used Sugarbomb once so far) but once I do I will have reviews on both.

We need a Sephora here!! Although I think my wallet is kinda happy it's not!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...