Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Loving…. Rosehip Oil

image credit - www.purist.com

Rosehip oil is something I purchased awhile ago but never really tried out. So when I cleaned out my dressing table and all my beauty items I found my little bottle of A'kin Rosehip Oil and decided to give it a go.

I've been using it for a few weeks now and the results have been fantastic! I normally have quite a bit of redness especially in my cheek area. This isn't completely gone but it is certainly much clearer then before.

I think the results vary on how you apply it. The way I use it is I use it as my night cream, so I cleanse in the shower and then spray my face with my Jurlique rosewater spray (water would work as well). I then apply about 4 drops and massage it into my face until it doesn't feel oily anymore.

I don't apply any other moisturiser after this, just my eye cream (which I need as i'm entering my 30's soon...eeeeeek!!)

This may not work for everyone and I will update and let you know how it goes through the winter months when my skin gets a little drier.

I've heard the Trilogy brand of Rosehip Oil is quite good so once I finish with this bottle I might give that a go and see if there really is any difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...