Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update

Just wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know i'm still around and blogging as usual. I'm in Melbourne at the moment visiting family and haven't had much of a chance to get on my laptop and write any blog posts. I really wanted my blog to be updated daily, if not every 2nd day but i'm finding this very hard on holidays! :)

I am going to try and schedule a few in now while I have a little spare time. I'm back home on Saturday all ready for my March Favourites Post, which is probably one of my favourite posts to do :) 

When I first started blogging, it was a bit of everything. I think it has definitely become more of a beauty blog which is the direction I think i'm going to take it. I will still do random posts on fashion, music, food, life etc as well though just to keep things interesting.

I hope you all stick with me and if you enjoy my blog, please follow it. I really want to plan some competitions when I get to a certain amount of followers.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...