Monday, March 8, 2010

Awwwwwww…..

I've been meaning to do this post for ages and since i'm feeling a little under the weather tonight (I think it was the nachos I ate at the markets today) these girls always cheer me up so thought it would be right to post about them.


Meet the most adorable girls in my life, my dogs :)


First up, meet Penny Lane 



We got Penny when she was 8 weeks old, Now 3 (almost 4) she's a Boston Terrier and the most amazing dog.  Incredibly intelligent and the sweetest dog ever. 

Her favourite thing to do is kiss and cuddle... no seriously, here she is in her element with me. Mind the fact I look like crap haha but I think this is a cute picture of us :) 




This is my other baby Missy (or Minnie as we all call her)



Missy is a pug and we got her just over a year ago from Pug Rescue, she is the same age as Penny which is great and they are the best of friends :) We wanted to get Penny Lane a friend because she was getting a little restless on her own. 

Boston Terriers are quite hard to get and we were on a wait list for a pup but then I found this little girl and am so glad I didn't look back.

Missy is a mummy's girl because she follows me everywhere and needs to always be with me. The picture above she is with her favourite toy in the world, her Kong! 

Here she is in her winter wear, yes my dogs wear hoodies in winter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...