Monday, March 1, 2010

OOTD & FOTD – My heart is yearning but Paris is burning

This is nerve wracking...an outfit post! Well it's a picture of the dress I was wearing yesterday. I love it and it was a cheap buy last year ($15 on sale at www.freez.com.au) 


I had it sitting in my wardrobe but never wore it... it's a tad tight at the top but I love the print so wore it anyway :)



see my lovely ironing board... I hate ironing!



I also did a sort of Lauren Conrad inspired makeup look (who else loves The Hills?, sucks without Lauren doesn't it?)



                                           


For this look I used the following -

Base - Face of Australia Primer, Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Buff, Everyday Minerals Powder in Linen
Bronzer - Nars Laguna
Cheeks - Benefit Coralista
Eyes - Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner, Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Lips - Lipstick Queen in Medievil


It was also my boyfriends birthday yesterday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...