Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lush Haul! Tons of Freebies!!

I am home from Melbourne and while I love holidays and being away, it's nice settling back into routine, which includes blogging.

On my first day in Melbourne we had a plan to go to Lush due to the special nights they were putting on as part of the Melbourne Central Fashion Nights (or something like that) If you purchased over $25 worth of product you received a goodie bag. 

I knew for sure 2 things I wanted but got a 3rd to make sure I got to my $25 :)

I bought -



Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (omg so niiiiiiiiice!)
Angels on Bare Skin (I have wanted to repurchase this forever and everytime I go to Lush it's out of stock)
I Should Coco Soap (I love anything coconut scented, and this was a must try for me)

My total purchases came to around $36 so I received the goodie bag...... WOAH! I never expected so much in it! Here is a picture of what I received, it's more then what I bought!


I got the following in my goodie bag (thank you to my assistant Shane for reading them out to me while I type) -
2 x Sugar Scrub
1 x Too Drunk Emotibomb
1 x Dark Angels (full size)
1 x Herbalism (full size)
3 x Father Frost Soap Off Cuts
1 x Sex in The Shower Emotibomb
1 x Hsuan Wen Hua Hair Moisturiser (generous sample pot)

Pretty good huh! Can't wait to try everything out, So far I have tried Herbalism and I really like it however I'm not sure it will ever take the place of my beloved Angels on Bare Skin which makes my skin feel amazing!

Unfortunately this promotion was only for a few weeks and is now over so sorry to those who missed out.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...