Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Budget Beauty Tuesday (BBT) – Palmers Lip Butter

This is a new thing i'm going to do, showcase a new product every Tuesday that isn't going to burn a hole in your wallet.

I am going to try and only feature products I have actually tried myself and like so this will be quite a challenge also for me :)

This week my product is Palmers Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Cherry. Palmers is a pretty well known brand with their cocoa butter being pretty much a HG (Holy Grail) item. A friend of mine was raving about this Lip Butter on Twitter (follow me!) and when she mentioned the flavour/scent I was right on it!

I can't rememeber the exact price but it was around $5.00 at Priceline



When I first opened it I was expecting it to be a brown colour but was pleasantly suprised when it was clear, then came the smell.

Visualise ......


It smells like my favourite chocolate in the entire universe! Cherry Ripe! This can be a good or bad thing... good because well yum! bad because it makes me crave them more then usual!

The texture of the balm is kinda goopy and it leaves a bit of a gloss on the lips so will look nice over lipstick or on its own.

It is moisturising which with these colder months coming up is really essential.

This lip butter also comes in a Chocolate & Peppermint variety, so maybe if you like




It might be more up your alley :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...