Monday, March 1, 2010

February Favourites!

Does anyone else think this year is going too quickly? Well here we are again at the end of another month. I have decided to do a post at the end of every month about my favourite things of the month. Hope you like it!


Seche Vite Topcoat



I read rave reviews about this and thought I need to try it. Glad I did! my manicures look so much better since, polishes look better and glossier and they last longer too. Love love love this product!


Benefit Coralista
I'm generally a Nars Orgasm devotee, but I bought Benefit Coralista earlier in the month and haven't stopped wearing it since it arrived in my post box. The colour is so pretty, really wakes up my face and reminds me of summer (too bad today is the last day of summer in Australia)

Marc Jacobs Lola


I own quite a few Marc Jacobs perfumes, he is my favourite designer after all. When I saw there was one coming out called Lola I knew it had to be mine.... main reason... my laptop is called Lola... I name everything! Anyway I got this for Christmas and I love it! I think i've worn it almost every day since. I've found people either really love or hate this fragrance. Luckily I love it!

My Dinosaur Life - Motion City Soundtrack


This might seem an odd choice in my favourites, but if you know me I love my music. This album has consumed my life this month, I adore it. Even if you've never heard of this band I strongly urge you to go and listen to this album. I was lucky enough to see them at the Soundwave Festival last weekend and they were amazing and played a few songs off this album (I also bought the shirt with the dinosaur on it..)

Hope you enjoyed my favourites and let me know if there is anything that has been consuming your life this past month.

Goodbye Summer!! (can't wait for winter fashion to be honest!)


***click on images to find sources****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...