Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dressing table prettiness

I'll firstly apologise, I have had a crazy last few days so have been unable to blog. I went to the Soundwave Festival on Sunday but was looking after my younger cousins (we took them to the festival) so haven't had a free moment to do a bit of blogging, will hopefully catch up with the posts i've planned this week.


One of the things I was busy doing was sorting out our 3rd bedroom. We moved into this house in October and basically it was used as a room for where I put the clothes I hadn't been bothered to sort and everything else. Plus it housed my dressing table which I also hadn't unpacked everything for.


So Friday night I got home from work and decided to get in there and get it done. I did and I'm pleased! I managed to unpack everything for my dressing table, and it is so nice to now have all of my makeup items available without having to search through boxes and bags!


It's so pleasant getting ready in the morning and sitting down at my dresser doing my hair & makeup :)


Here are a few pictures of the finished job (just the dresser) My mum thinks i'm a little crazy because I colour co-ordinate things like my nail polish and headbands.....does anyone else do this?


view of the top of my dresser



headbands & sunnies


Nail Polish collection...small but growing rapidly!


Perfumes! I've got a review coming up of the wiggle perfumes I got from etsy (still trialling though)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...