Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NOTD

Sportsgirls in house nail polish brand Nail It! has fast become a favourite of mine. The colour range is pretty awesome with their colours reflecting trends of the season and they come in at a reasonable price point of $7.95(AUD).

I find their colours to be long lasting on my nails and a great colour payoff. I also love that most things at Sportsgirl tend to go on sale so you can often get the colours for $4.95 or $2.95 (this is when I stock up!).

My colour today is from that range and it's called Lavender. I apologise for the crappy pictures this one I took in my office on my phone and flourescent lighting is not my friend!

Check out the polishes online at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/ (unfortunately they don't ship internationally :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...