Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day, the boy and I aren't really big on celebrating it but we do usually plan something to do. 


So today we went and saw Adam Hills stand up comedy show. If you don't know who Adam Hills is, he is a comedian from Australia who hosts the popular music quiz show Spicks and Specks. A few years ago S and I saw him perform stand up and i've never seen S laugh so much in my life, he was literally keeling over from laughter! 


So when I saw he was doing a stand up show on Valentines Day it was no question what we'd be doing. Show was amazing and so funny. I highly suggest if he does the show in your area to go and see him.


This is us on our way to the Comedy Store today...turned out blurry but this was taken on my phone - we're such dorks :)










I also got given 2 Cherry Ripes (my favourite chocolate)... This makes me happier then getting flowers! 

I thought i'd do a little Face of the Day (FOTD) since I finally perfected my eyeliner wing! I can't guarantee i'll ever get it again and it took me quite a few attempts, but I'm proud because i've wanted to get it right for so long!!!


Wearing -
Foundation - Revlon Colourstay in Buff
Powder - Everyday Minerals in Linen
Bronzer - NARS Laguna
Blush - NARS Orgasm
Eyeshadow - Stila Kitten, Stila Wheat, Stila Go-Lightly
Liner - Stila Smudgepot in Black & Coastal Scents Black Gel Liner
Mascara - Covergirl Lash Blast in Black (my favourite thing in the world right now)
Lipgloss - Stila Lip Glaze in Ulta Mate Pink



haha such a poser!! You can see my baby in the background, isn't she adorable! I'll do a post on my dogs soon actually :) (I have 2 if you wanted to know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...