Friday, February 5, 2010

My Chemical Romance Out…. Jimmy Eat World In…

It's just over 2 weeks until the Soundwave Fesitval hits Australia and the news has come in that one of the headlining acts My Chemical Romance have had to pull out due to singer, Gerard Way having some medical issues which are affecting his vocals.

I was hoping to see them, but I have seen them 3 times previously.... so the good news is...

They are being replaced by Jimmy Eat World!! I am super excited about this! I think i've mentioned it on twitter a couple of times already this morning :) Just before the Soundwave lineup gets announced the boy and I discuss who our lineup wants are... mine always has Jimmy Eat World on it!

I saw them at the Big Day Out in 2003 so I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...