Friday, February 12, 2010

Model Co – GWP

I have another bargain for you dear readers. Like I mentioned yesterday when I spot a bargain I think might interest my readers I will pop it on here so your aware.

Here is the latest one I found, if you spend $55.00 on the ModelCo website and enter the code MC0210 you get a swag of goodies! Usually I find GWP's can sometimes be pretty lame and usually colours that don't sell well but this one actually looks pretty decent and the colours look very wearable for all skin types, plus there are brushes!! Brushes are always good. Has anyone tried out ModelCo brushes? I haven't so can't really comment but they do look pretty.

Here is a list of what you will receive -

SET OF MAKEUP BRUSHES – 4 professional makeup brushes made from 100% natural goat & pony hair


EYE PENCIL + SHARPENER in Black


DUO EYE SHADOW in Costa Rica & Miami


BLUSH CHEEK POWDER in Peach Bellini
 
Here is a direct link to the deal - http://www.modelco.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=194
 
image courtesy of http://www.modelco.com.au/


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...