Thursday, February 11, 2010

NOTD – China Glaze For Audrey

Like most girls I adore Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast At Tiffanys is definately a must watch movie. I'm also a fan of the Tiffany signature blue colour, though I don't own any Tiffany jewellery myself I can admire from afar and thought this nail colour was a little fun and something to talk about.


image courtesy of www.bellasugar.com

As for application, I found it evened out with 2 coats, I do however have a bit of a gloopy bump on my thumb but hey were not all perfect right. This colour is unlike anything I have in my small nail polish collection (which is growing...at quite a rapid rate in fact) but I thought it was a cute kickback from all the mints we've been seeing lately (I am a fan, don't get me wrong). Hope you like it. Ignore how ugly my hands look too! I just had a coffee in my hand so it's all red from the heat.

Once again, photo from my phone so not the best quality. I will go looking for my camera charger tonight and promise much much better quality photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...