Thursday, February 11, 2010

Holy Shoes!!


I'm a fan of Sportsgirl, thats nothing new. I have been since they sported their colourful logo on white tee's and bags and it was the shirt every girl wanted to be seen in when I was at school (this was before the comeback last year!)

When I go shopping I have a routine and Sportsgirl is always included, so I like to check out what's coming in the upcoming season. So far for winter..... I LIKEY! VERY MUCHY!!

Rather then construct a huge post on everything I want from the winter collection because lets face it we'd be here for awhile. I had to show you these amazing shoes! They need to be in my closet, like yesterday! 

They are simply perfection... black (handy for winter), studded (instant love for me), chunky heel and ankle length! I can see them with skinny jeans, skirts with tights (patterned would be amazing), dresses, my Peter Alexander pyjamas... get the point?

Observe but please don't buy and sell out my size before I get a chance to snap these babies up!


image courtesy of www.sportsgirl.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...