Thursday, February 11, 2010

Runway Girl – Discount Code

Hi Guys,

Was just reading through my morning items in Google Reader and stumbled upon this little beauty!

40% off the following lines Gypsy 05, Wild Fox & Samantha Wills at http://www.runwaygirl.com.au/

Code to use is - lovepotion

There are some really cute Samantha Wills pieces so hurry because this offer ends 13/02/2010 (Saturday)

If I wasn't on a budget until I get paid (thumbs down to getting paid monthly!) I would be buying these items from the Samantha Wills range

I might try and do more of these sorts of discount posts when I get news of them, I know it's something I'm always interested in knowing so hopefully you are too.




Also... does anyone know how I can position my images so they go next to each other across the page? I've tried everything (well almost everything) and nothing seems to work. I don't know if its the layout or my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...