Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mini Haul…. Literally

I don't know about anyone else, but I love all things mini. There is something cute about something that is regularly a larger size in a mini version. 

I guess as they say good things come in small packages! This is what my 5'3 self tells people all the time :)

So I went to Coles today to get some little travel bottles to decant my shampoo, conditioner etc for my trip to Melbourne this weekend and next week, and I stumbled upon I guess the travel size section of everything wow so cute, mini Tresemme shampoos (I don't really like this brand for my hair but the bottles were exact replicas so they were cute) mini deodorant cans, mini hair gel.

I immediately gave up my search for travel bottles and bought minis of everything I needed. I also think if you want to try out a product for the first time and not commit to the full price it's a perfect way to buy. I've never used Tony & Guy Shampoo & Conditioner before so can't wait to try it out :)

Here are some of the things I bought, plus their prices (in $AUD) I believe Priceline has a good range of these mini products and think I might actually go and have a look at their selection and see if there is anything new I want to try out.




I didn't mean for them to all colour co-ordinate, I promise!




Toni & Guy Shampoo & Conditioner for heat straightened hair (aka my hair!) These smell delicious! They cost me $5.45 each.




Mini Hairspray! So cute!! This one set me back $3.65 I think Hairspray is the worst thing to pack for a holiday because generally cans are so massive and bulky. This is perfect!





Just to show the size comparison, We had ravioli for dinner with these chopped tomatoes if you were wondering at all :)




Ahhh Swisspers, you never fail me! These little packs are so great, I think I might actually get some more for my handbag. The cotton tips & pads were $0.99 each and the eye makeup remover pads were $4.08 (they were on special though)






Not a mini, but great for travelling. You can also pop a few hairbands in here and your good to go these are only $2.99 and are great quality bobby pins!






My mum bought me these luggage tags, do you notice anything? Their my dogs!! :) Cute huh  :) I'm almost all packed now. I will try and keep the blogging up while i'm away as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...