Thursday, March 25, 2010

40 Question Beauty Tag

Taken from one of my favourite Beauty Blogs and fellow Aussie! The Lip Print check this blog out people!


SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice. In the shower before bed and in the morning to wake myself up

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo but it gets dryer in winter

-What is your current facial wash?
At night I use the Olay Total Effects Facial Wash which is great for taking off makeup, and in the morning I use Lush Angels On Bare Skin

-Do you exfoliate?
My cleansers both have exfoliating properties so I don't really need to. I try and do a body exfoliate though once a week.

-What brand do you use?
As above, Olay Total Effects & Lush Angels on Bare Skin

-What moisturizer do you use?
I'm fighting the seven signs of ageing with Olay Total Effects Moisturiser

-Do you have freckles?.
Yes, a few on my nose

-Do you use eye cream?
Clinique, all about eyes

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, thankfully I never have

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No Way Jose, I haven't heard anything good about it either
MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon Colourstay in Buff

-How about concealer?
It's a Prestige one but the name has worn off....time for a new one actually!

-Do you know your undertone color?
I've been colour matched at MAC as NC, but it confuses me because I think thats warm

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I haven't tried them but want to in the future!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I can't say that I do, I usually use mine up not long after though

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Covergirl Lash Blast... loooooooove!

-Sephora or MAC?
If we had Sephora here it would be Sephora, loved it when I went there overseas. For now MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, I don't have great ones just some Everyday Minerals, Coastal Scents etc. Really want to expand my brush collection and get some great quality brushes. Sigma are currently on my radar!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Urban Decay Primer Potion

-For the face?
Face of Australia Face Base Primer 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm a big fan of neutrals, just because they work easily and can be applied lightly or dark depending on the look your after. My favourite shadow is Stila Kitten followed by Go Lightly. 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid for night looks and for cat flicks and pencil for waterline smudging

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Often! I'm a klutz though 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I haven't played around with them much, but I do have quite a few on my makeup wishlist!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have quite a few Everyday Minerals products and while i'm not using their foundation at the moment I still really like their blush colours, Theme Park in particular is really really pretty.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Lipstick Queen in Medieval, I can put a light application for day and go a bit darker for night. 

-How about lipgloss?
I really like Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I have become a bit of a blush addict of late, but my all time favourite is Nars Orgasm, followed closely by Benefit Coralista

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Not really, I sometimes have a look and get some bargains but I much prefer buying from Strawberry Net or in store

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! Priceline is heaven!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope, I had an invite to an Estee Lauder one once when I was really young, but I didn't go

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
This is something i've been considering a lot of late, even just for fun. I'm waiting for MAC to announce some classes instore so I can redeem on product :)

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Yes! 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Same as Stef, mismatched foundation... so so so wrong! also Lipstick on teeth and overly bronzed faces, embrace the pale :)

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I'm a big fan of neutral but I do also like to have a little fun and play up with a bit of colour

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Lauren Conrads simple look with black wing eye makeup, Katy Perry is another favourite and also Gwen Stefani, girl knows how to rock a red lip!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lip Gloss

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep, I do quite often as well. Some days I just can't be bothered. I usually wear minimal makeup anyway just enough to enhance but some days I'll go bare :)

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I prefer how I look with makeup, but sometimes it's nice to let your skin breath

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC definitely, but I also love Stila and Benefit

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's fun and I love seeing all the new collections that come out with all the amazing colours 

I don't like picking people to tag it reminds me too much of PE and not being picked for a team hahaha, but if you want to do this go ahead :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...