Thursday, March 4, 2010

loving… Lipstick Queen Medieval

So last week I fell in love, I thought maybe this new love might be fleeting and my glow would only be noticed for a day... but no... this love has continued on every day and I have been told about my new glow everyday.


Who do I thank for this glow? THE Lipstick Queen, Poppy King!


and Why? She invented this amazing tinted lip product


If you want to try ANYTHING new this year or buy yourself a bit of a pick me up product, go and buy Lipstick Queen in Medieval. 


On the website they describe it as the colour the ladies in medieval times would have gotten on their lips when they stimulated them with lemons for a blood red look, it so does this!


I'm mostly a gloss girl and am only newly venturing into the world of lipstick, this was a tad scary because it's a dark dark red in the tube but on the lips it's a sheer red that I believe would look good on any skin tone (looks great on my pale skin!)


Every day I have worn this someone has told me I looked pretty that day... massive compliment I think?


Due to it being a tint the wear isn't overly long but it's quick and easy to re-apply and my colour seems to last for a few hours at least.


So where do you buy this miracle product? www.kitcosmetics.com.au is the only stockist I know of in Australia,  you can buy online or go into a store/counter. 


image thanks to - http://www.blackbirdballard.com


Why not pick it up while your meeting Poppy King? Yes it's true you can meet the Lipstick Queen herself and have her pick out a lip colour for you! Check out the details at www.kitcosmetics.com.au for info on where she'll be and how you can book in.

I'll be at the Pitt Street session on Thursday night :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...