Thursday, March 18, 2010

Product Review – MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

This week the new Spring Forecast collections were released in Australia from MAC. 

I'm just starting my MAC collection but saw this blush and knew right away it needed to be in my makeup collection. It's like a Tequila Sunrise in a blush, so pretty!

I totally blame xsparkage for making me want this item!

Here are some pictures and terrible swatches I took




Left to right is - Colours Mixed, Top Orangey Colour, Bottom Pink Colour

Bad photo of the colour on me :)




I was inspired to match my top with the blush today too.

Also, I'd hurry and buy this asap if your interested because it sold out soooo quickly in the US and I believe people have it on ebay and it's selling for some ridiculous prices! I'm pretty sure this was the star of the entire collection.

Also here is the review that prompted me to go buy this sucker -














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...