Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have a wishlist for…. Supre!


I will admit I am was not a fan of the Australian fashion? label Supre but seeing their latest looks... I actually have a bit of a wishlist! Something I didn't suspect!


Most people that know Supre know that it's generally fluro, loud music, tight as tight clothes and annoying SA's (sorry but they have been in the past), bodyguards at the front?


I went into my local store recently and while I think the place is too cramped and if your carrying a large oversized handbag and perhaps some shopping it becomes a bit of an obstacle...the clothing has gotten good! (I think they still need to work on their music, just quietly)


Here are a couple of things i'm currently thinking would fit in nicely with my winter wardrobe. I could only grab the thumbnail pictures so click the links below to see the full details :)










Colours are very muted and wearable, which is what I like. There are also some really pretty basic tops that I might go and pick up for work ($12ea).

Nice work Supre!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...