Saturday, April 17, 2010

NOTD – Ulta3 Lily White

TGIF!!! Not only is it the end of the working week, it's also the day I get to see the new episode of The Vampire Diaries (my current tv obsession!) those Salvatore brothers are quite lovely...


Any-hoo, In school did you used to paint your fingernails with liquid paper? I did!


I once bought a white nail polish years and years ago because this lady started the trend. I can't believe i'm going to admit I took a fashion/beauty idea from this person...


Sorry I tried to find a picture of her rocking the white nail, but google was not my friend  so here she is doing a Viva Glam shoot.. Yes it's Pamela Anderson




I went back to my Ulta3 supplier and saw Lily White and thought i'd give this white nail polish thing a go again!


Unfortunately when I was applying it last night, I wasn't feeling the best and I think that shows in my sloppy application. Other then that I kinda love this colour! I  also haven't had a liquid paper comment yet so thats a plus. 


Have white nails already been a trend recently? or are they a trend to come?




Now i'm off to watch the The Vampire Diaries :) Have a lovely weekend everyone! though i'm sure you'll hear from me before it's over!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...