Saturday, April 10, 2010

NOTD – Ulta3 Watermelon

I finally found a decent stash of Ulta3 polishes at a chemist!!!!!!! 

I've heard so many good things about them from other bloggers and the vogue forums I knew they were a must try and everytime I went looking for them i'd find the bins but with about 3 colours that I knew weren't at all wearable for me.... until last night!

I ended up purchasing 6 colours and at $2 each that's really not breaking the bank at all! It's the cost of 3 coffees in the morning (which i've given up) so I'm entitled :)

Picking which one to wear first was hard, but I decided to go with Watermelon which I believe is a favourite amongst Ulta3 fans.

Application on this was fantastic, 2 coats of this creme polish had it perfectly opaque on my nails. I've only had it on since last night but after a day of heavy typing at work, housework when I got home and doing dishes with no gloves there are no chips in sight! 

Here are some pictures from the photoshoot my nails and I decided to do at 6.30am this morning





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...