Sunday, April 25, 2010

NOTD – Ulta3 Hot Spring… Also an Ulta3 FAIL! & Update!

I have been AWOL for way too long and have missed my little bloggy blog! I've been battling a flu/chest infection thing which is blahhh!


I'm feeling better now and thought i'd best catch up on my posts that i've had photos taken for ages and haven't posted...ooooops!


First up is this NOTD (Nail Of The Day) and guess what, it's another Ulta3 polish! I love these!


This one is Hot Spring, which I believe is from the Spring collection last year. It's a pinky plum colour and cute. Application was a breeze and it was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. We are so lucky to have these polishes in Australia and the $2 price tag is beyond fantastic.


Here are some pictures, best representation I think!






Now I have some bad news... I've found an Ulta3 polish that I don't love!! what? no? 


I tried this colour out last night, it was a big old mess. Overly Runny, Streaky beyond, needed 4 coats to get to opaque and the colour just didn't suit me.


The culprit? Spring Fling. 


I was a little disappointed as I wanted to love this and the colour is what i've been looking for. Oh well you can't win them all right.






So glad to be back! I've got a few posts lined up so stay tuned for those!!












Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...