Sunday, April 4, 2010

OOTD Kinda….

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Easter weekend, and lovely 4 days off if you're lucky like me :)

This is just some pictures from what I wore on Good Friday. We went to my Grandpas for lunch which was nice, catching up with family and all.


Did you see my post about the things I wanted from Supre? Click that link if you haven't. So I actually got a top from there the other night, not on my wish list I posted either! It's a nude colour and just a simple loose fit tee with a pocket on the front with studded detail, here's a picture.





I have also noticed that the whole tons of charms on the end of a long necklace is back in fashion again. Glad I kept my version of this look that I bought at Glebe Markets years ago! Mine even has a Hello Kitty charm on it :)




I also decided to have a bit of fun with my rings... check out my Guns N Roses inspired ring.. sweeet sweet child o miiiiiine woah woah ohhhhh 




Last and definitely not least! Is one of my favourite necklaces I have bought from Etsy, it is the lone hopper  very fitting for this holiday weekend. I also bought it because I call my dog Bunny..... yeh weird I know it suits her... I promise!




It's currently 2am and daylight savings is meant to end at some point this morning, I always get confused if the clock goes back or forward! 


Hope you're all having a lovely break :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...