Thursday, April 29, 2010

NYX Haul from www.crushcosmetics.com.au

This is my first lot of NYX products and also my first order from www.crushcosmetics.com.au both have turned out to be great!


Lets start with crushcosmetics, I made my order on Friday night and it arrived today (Wednesday) mind you we had a public holiday in there too! so quick delivery! My goodies were also packaged lovely in some pink tissue paper so it was like opening a present for myself. So thank you crushcosmetics for a wonderful breezy order! 


They have a great range of products that aren't readily available here in Australia and they are also at a great price point too, all of my products ended up costing $41 (including shipping)


Now onto what I got! I will try and do more in depth reviews on the products and how I like them in the next few weeks after i've had a bit of a play with them.


In the meantime here are some pictures of the goodies & swatches! Prices are all in $AUD






NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Yoghurt (top), Cottage Cheese (bottom) - $4.95


Swatches of NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Yoghurt & Cottage Cheese


NYX Round Lipstick - Doll & Tea Rose - $3.95


Swatches - NYX Round Lipstick - Doll & Tea Rose


NYX Round Lipgloss - Strawberry, Peach & Soap Opera Queen - $3.95


Swatch - NYX Round Lip Gloss - Strawberry, Peach & Soap Opera Queen


NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Perfect - $5.95


Swatch - NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Perfect


So thats everything I bought. Can't wait to try out my new goodies! So far I'm not a fan of the smell of the Mega Shine Lipgloss but luckily the smell doesn't hang around too long.


Oh I also received a small jar of eyeshadow or something? as a freebie! Which is lovely :) Its a nice baby pink colour, very wearable.











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...