Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NOTD – Ulta3 Pink Colada

Another day, another Ulta3 polish on my fingers.

This one is Pink Colada and while it looks quite red in my pictures it's actually more of a raspberry colour. Upon close inspection you can see the pink however from a distance I was told "ohhhh I like that red on your nails".

I cannot rave enough about these polishes, my last post was my first one i'd tried and after it staying on my fingers for 4 days without a chip (except for where 2 of my nails broke!) I can honestly say these are better then some of my more expensive polishes (OPI, China Glaze) and for $2!!!

Here are some pictures as I think this is always the best way to show nails! Taken in my jammies at 6am in the backyard, thank god your not seeing my face or you might be scarred for life.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...