Friday, April 2, 2010

NOTD – Sportsgirl Nail It & Happy Easter!

Today Sportsgirl had 20% off storewide, so of course I went.

I couldn't find any clothes plus couldn't be bothered trying stuff on I did like, however I got a couple of the new nail colours. It looks like Sportsgirl is jumping onto the Alice in Wonderland bandwagon with the names of these. I only picked up the two that I liked the look of the most and they were

Curiouser - Soft Sky Blue with a slight shimmer - gorgeous colour actually
Cheshire Cat - Mid purple (a bit darker then lilac) with a fine gold shimmer, a little sheer but definitely buildable.

Hardest decision was to pick which to wear, but isn't that always the case with new colours.... so I did something a little fun and decided to wear both!

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure....really crappy shots too, photos are something I need to work on but I think natural light is always best. However this isn't achievable at 10pm!






I actually think the colours work well together. When I showed S he said that my nails looked like easter eggs...quite fitting for this weekend I think.

I also want to wish everyone a safe and happy easter, don't overdo it on the chocolate eggs and hot cross buns. Remember they all go on sale after Sunday :)

Here are some adorable pictures I found on flickr, they are really OMGCUTE! :)


                credit - http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoshots/3391486673/


credit - http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoshots/2333443862/



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...