Sunday, April 4, 2010

March Favourites!

We are a couple of days into April now so this is a little late, but I wanted to get to the end of March before I posted anyway... so here are my favourites for March


Snow Fairy by Lush - yummmmmm this is probabaly my favourite smell in the world right now. It's a Shame it's a Christmas exclusive however sometimes Lush has a few things they throw in throughout the year that have the Snow Fairy smell, also Godmother soap which is a permanent soap has this fragrance. I'm actually working on something fun at the moment with my mum with this scent.... can't really say much more yet but all will be revealed in the next few weeks :)

Angels on Bare Skin by Lush - I finally got another tub of it after a long hiatus without it. My skin adores this stuff! 

Jurlique Rosewater Freshener - I spray this on my face at night before I put on my Rosehip oil to make my skin damp, it works really well. This is a super old bottle and I know packaging has changed but seriously this stuff lasts forever! 

Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Polish Remover Tub - An absolute god send for removing stubborn nail polishes like glitters, you stick your fingers in the little slots and spin them around and once you pull your finger out...wallah! nail polish is gone! 

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi - I'm getting more into lipstick lately, i've always been a lipgloss girl but i'm finding really pretty lipsticks out there. Cyndi is no exception it's a soft watermelon shade that is really buildable and would probably be wearable for most skin tones. Plus all proceeds from Viva Glam lip products go to the AIDS foundation so not only will you have gorgeous lips, you're helping a good cause.



China Glaze - Atlantis - This is probably my favourite nail polish I own, and if i'm ever painting a friends nails this is what I always put on them because the reaction is always the same... WOW... I wore it a lot this month because I decided to take only 2 colours away with me (this being on of them) 



Music wise, my favourite album this month has been Hold Me Down by You Me At Six . These guys are only young and this is there 2nd album. I caught a bit of there set at Soundwave and they sounded great live. They're rumored to be coming here at the end of year so looking forward to seeing them then!



Did you have any favourites in March? Drop me a line and let me know 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...