Friday, April 16, 2010

Priceline Goodie Bag – I got mine!!

Did you read my previous post about the Priceline Goodie Bag? no? Click here to read it

As I mentioned in the post I needed a couple of things so waited until this came out so I could get the goodie bag (sorry I'm a sucker for samples etc!!) 

I ended up buying the following - Revlon PhotoReady Makeup, Covergirl Lash Blast, Eco Tools Powder Brush... and they also had a deal where if you bought any Revlon face product you could choose a free eye product, So I picked up the Blackest Black Colourstay Liner Pen since i'm all into cat eye flicks lately.

So obviously I qualified for the freebie bag, here are some pictures of the big black bag and the contents. Then i'll write everything down individually including sizes etc.

The bag itself is quite good, not one i'd take out as an everyday bag but to take my lunch to work in or for a flight this is perfect!





my purchases :)

FREEEBIES!!




Products Included in the bag -

  • Eco Tools Bath Sponge (I call them puffs)
  • She Wash Away Milk Cleanser 125ml
  • Charles Worthington Smooth All Over Conditioner 250ml
  • Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner 80ml (this smells sooooo good)
  • Biore Pore Unplogging Scrub 29g
  • Marc Daniels Go Curly 30ml
  • Palmers Concentrated Cream 50g
  • Palmers Body Gloss 50g
  • Palmers Body Gloss & Foot Magic Samples
  • Revlon Colourstay Velvet Cream Sample
  • Swisspers cucumber facial cleansing wipes (5)
  • Innoxa Daily Moisture Protection 10ml
  • Manicare Concealer Brush
  • Prestige Eyeshadow (Colour is Suede)
  • 1000 Hour Eyelashes in Flagrant Glitz
  • Revlon Nail Enamel in Plum Attraction
  • Rimmel Liquid Lip Colour in Plump
  • Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint in Pink Positive
I'm not sure if the bags are different but I'd say they would all be similar. 

If you need some things from one of the ranges featured, go check it out for sure!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...