Sunday, May 2, 2010

So today I met Napoleon Perdis…

If you follow my twitter you'd know today I was getting my hair done, and possibly going to the Napoleon Perdis signing at my local shopping centre.


So both happened...first the hair, just got my regrowth re-done and a light trim (i'm currently growing my hair).


 I'm not a fan of going to the hairdresser, but I am a fan of being blonde so they go hand in hand. I was there for 4 hours! Yes really.. they were busy. To make matters worse, my hairdresser is currently a little obsessed with Justin Bieber so his album was on repeat for these 4 hours... torture? yes! Lucky she threw in my haircut for free! :) 


I also have not gotten Bieber Fever!


She also did a different toner, so its not as ashy and more beigy, I like it!


Anyway, Napoleon was meant to be signing at 2pm and I got out of my hairdressers at about 2.10pm but thought i'd go check out how busy it was and see if it was worth it. I went and the line wasn't massive and crazy so I bought the book Forever Flawless (your ticket into the signing) it was only $26 so not a massive chunk out of my wallet. It looked like I missed out on the goodie bag for the first 100...blah!


Does anyone else watch Napoleons show on telly? I do! Rebecca his assistant from the show was there! SHE'S TINY!!! TEEENY TINY!!! Please don't tell me who wins, i'm so behind on Foxtel IQ I've got another 2 episodes to go. FYI This show is what redeemed Napoleon Perdis for me...good PR people! I was never really a fan, until I watched this show and now I kinda sorta don't mind him :)


So back to my story, I was waiting in line for the man himself to arrive. MC for the day was Charli from Hi5 fame...which was... odd. I started chatting to one of the people running the event and asked if there were any goodie bags laying around...and she said yeh here is the last one :) Yay! freeeeeebies! I'm such a loser.


He arrived, with a entourage with cameras etc, what a star! haha we all got through the line and I had my turn, told him I love the show and he said "thank you, I appreciate it" anyway he was friendly sitting there with his sunglasses on. So rock star of you Napoleon!


Onto the book, I've just had a flick through and honestly it's a big advertisement for his makeup, not that I ever expected him to put other brands in his book. There are some techniques etc which look like they could be interesting and i'll give a go but basically it's every product in his range explained and what they do. I will have a better look later though, but honestly.... unless your a fan, or get the opportunity to get it signed (ie. me) I wouldn't really bother.


Sorry for the crap picture, It was taken with my iPhone




Goodie Bag contents - NP Set Lip Glosses, look like they were from Xmas & Primer Sample (it's a crime not to prime).. Also a free fusion shirt, footless tights and a $5 target gift card.


Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, my boyfriend is currently cooking dinner... yay! I'm listening to the new Punk Goes album, which is Classic Rock (so it's called Punk Goes Classic Rock) I love these albums and have collected every single one so far.


I should also be posting my April favourites tomorrow too! Until then... have a great weekend :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...