Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank Tumblr It’s Friday!

Gotta love a cheesy title right? :)

I'm going to try and do this as regularly as I can and I hope I can every week...

Basically i'll just put a series of pictures from my tumblr account that i've come across that are relevent to me or inspirational, funny, cute, whatever from the week.

I love tumblr and looking at the amazing things people put on there! I will credit every single picture I use with the tumblr account it comes from so if you are interested in checking that person out you can. Also a language warning as some of the tumblr accounts have profanities in their names... so just be mindful if your not a fan of that kinda thing!

Enjoy!! (expect to see a lot of Boston Terries & Pugs)







                                       http://fuckyeahbostonterriers.tumblr.com/



                                       http://dirtylittlestylewhore.tumblr.com/








I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...