Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet Blog Award

Thank you to the lovely Chelle @ Cosmetic Cupcake for awarding me and my little blog the Sweet Blog Award. Go check out her blog people, she does great posts on beauty products and other topics as well if beauty isn't up your alley :) Plus she's a fellow Aussie which is even more special! 

Here is my award which I will proudly display right here... ish...




Rules:



- Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers


- Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you


- Put the award on your blog


- Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment



I know i'm meant to pick 10 blogs but that is simply too hard with the amount of amazing blogs I read everyday. So if you're reading this and are a blogger and haven't yet gotten this award.... pop it on your blog :)

__________________________________________________________


Also, RIP Ronnie James Dio :( It's a sad sad day in the metal community today.

While i'm not a major heavy metal fan I do appreciate some of the music, my boyfriend however is a big fan of all things metal and through watching a ton of documentries on the subject that often featured Mr Dio I became a fan, not so much of his music but moreso of him as a person. He always seemed sweet to me and really really loved what he did.

Plus he apparently invented the devil horn hand gesture, which even if you're not a metal fan i'm sure you can appreciate.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...