Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April Favourites!!

Another month has gone, which is unbelievable! This year is once again going way too fast for my liking, before we know it we'll be Christmas shopping again!


However, another month going by means another favourites! I've got a few favourites this month actually, and one in particular that has become a HG (holy grail) item! 


So lets get started....


Urban Decay Primer Potion... how did I live without you? I've had this product for a couple of months now, but really started using it a lot more in April because I was doing more eyeshadow looks. I'm sure you've heard the hype about this product, and it's all true! 


I was lucky enough that a friend picked this up for me overseas but I believe you can get it from www.crushcosmetics.com.au in Australia and also Ebay might also be an option?


April has also been the month where I got my first Ulta3 polish... it's love I tell you :) I've since bought quite a few bottles and will continue buying more. For the $2.50 price point these polishes are amazing! For an idea, i'm wearing a China Glaze polish at the moment (For Audrey) that I applied last night. I've already chipped one nail... one day in! My Ulta3 polishes however don't start chipping until day 3 or 4! If your in Australia try and find these, you won't be disappointed.


Benefit Sugarbomb & Stila Convertible Colour in Lillium


Why are these favourites and why have I put them together.... CHEEK GLOW!! These colours look amazing layered for a long lasting glowy cheek. First apply the Stila Lillium to your apples and then apply the Sugarbomb over the top...AAAAHHHMMMAAAAZZZINNNNG!! Try it and let me know if you love it as much as I do!




I have been waiting this whole month to talk about this product!! I don't know why I didn't just do it as a "loves..." product but anyway... here it is!


Covergirl Outlast Lipstain.... oh my god! Go and get it right now...seriously!


I bought the colour "Flirty Nude" and it is the best YLBB (Your Lips But Better) colour i've found yet. The tip is like a texta which is kinda fun, it smells fruity and it really does last. I put this on of a morning and it's still going strong well after lunch. I do apply gloss throughout the day as well and it makes no difference, I still am rocking a Flirty Nude lip!


It's also a really great price, I think I paid around $15 for it which is not bad at all.


Hope you enjoyed my favourites this month! Can't wait to see what May brings :)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...