Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a lovely postman!

How nice is it to get home from a long day at work and find that in your letterbox there aren't any bills, just lovely things to brighten up your evening... this happened to me yesterday!

First I got my mail, as usual dreading the bills that generally fill it! I was pleasently suprised to find, no bills and just a lovely letter from Priceline with a voucher for $9... Thanks Priceline!

Then underneath my Priceline letter, folded in half was this -



Thanks to my electricity company I have a 2yr subscription, and this is the latest issue. I haven't had a look through it yet but it will be on my list of things to do while relaxing this weekend. Only gripe is the cover girl, I'm not the biggest Nicole Kidman fan. Oh well it's free so i'm not really going to complain!

Then walking up to my doorstep, there was a package!! I knew what it was because i'd be waiting forever for this package to arrive. I made an order a few weeks ago on http://www.ezibuy.com.au/ when they had a sale and i'd been waiting over 2 weeks for my goods to arrive. I even sent them an email yesterday, oops it's here now!

This is what I got -


Urban Sweatshirt Blazer (the arms are massive though!)


Urban Boyfriend Blazer


I've been looking around for Blazers that aren't black and I like for ages! They fit quite nicely except for the arms on the grey one but I think I need to scrunch them up like the model? Overall the shopping experience was okay... I think i'd only buy stuff on sale there due to having to wait so long for shipping. I mean I've had things arrive from overseas quicker then that! I do however like receiving their catalogues in the mail. Mainly because I don't get catalogues to my house, which I don't understand considering I live in a pretty big part of Sydney... ahhh I love catalogues and miss them so

Now i'm off to stress myself out getting Metallica tickets for my boyfriend and his mate... for some reason I've been made the designated ticket buyer because apparently I never miss out... This just all adds to the stress!

Have a lovely day everyone and keep smiling :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...