Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New MAC collection… oh my i’m excited!

I love all things Disney, especially old school Disney movies (remember a time when there wasn't 3D? :) ) Although I have heard they are re-releasing Beauty & The Beast in 3D... I will be there opening weekend!

I just read on one of my favourite beauty blogs Musings of a Muse about the new MAC Venomous Villans collection, which is all about Disney villans!! AMAZING!!!!

There is a little video here on the MAC website which shows the villans... I can't pick them all though.. help?

Video - http://www.maccosmetics.com/vv_landing/index.tmpl

It will launch in the US in September, so I guess that means Octoberish? for us in Australia?

I can't wait to see pictures of the products and especially the packaging!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...