Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Something to ponder…

A bit of randomness for a Tuesday morning is always a good thing!

So i've shamefully, or shamelessly? become addicted to a little show called Jersey Shore (gotta be said in the Jersey accent or it doesn't work!)

I spent the weekend watching these Guidos and Guidettes do their thing... not sure really what the their thing is but I think it involves drinking, gel, hairspray and fights? oh and hooking up! They loooove to hook up!

Upon watching the show I made a little discovery, and honestly you can thank me later!

Does anyone remember the adult only game of Leisure Suit Larry? Don't deny you played it when you were younger... I did anyway :)

When I first laid eyes on Mike "The Situation" I thought wow he looks like someone familar.. I'm half italian myself so I thought no it's not a relative, who is it?

Then it clicked... Mike "The Situation" and Leisure Suit Larry are twins... evidence is below!


Mike "The Situation"



FYI - I finished that game... I don't remember mine being in 3D? or do they just call it that because it was better graphics?

So if they ever decide to do a movie based on our favourite Lounge Lizard, Mike "The Situation" needs to be the frontrunner!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...