Thursday, September 2, 2010

Liptember - Get On It!

Spring has finally sprung! How glorious is the first day of spring, not only does it mean it's my birthday but it means spring dresses come out, brighter nail colours, pretty colourful flowers and my birthday (oh did I already mention that?)

One more important thing about Spring, more notably September is the new initiative called Liptember, Liptember is a new cause which raises awareness to gender specific health issues for women. You can go and donate to the cause by visiting the Liptember website (click on any of my mentions of Liptember to go there). OR!



There is also another fun way to donate to the cause, head into your local Priceline (if your like me, your often there a few times a week anyway) find the special Burt's Bee's Liptember Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb and rock it for the month of September. I will be!



You see not only are Burt's Bee's products wonderful and amazing but they have made the cost of this Lip Shimmer actually less then it's normal retail price of $12.95. It only costs $10! Remember though, you must purchase it at Priceline or the profits don't go to the cause.

I hope you will all join me and get on board for Liptember, on Love Vulcanella for the month of Liptember we are focusing on......LIPS! of course! (I will still be doing other non-lip posts as well, I have an amaaaaazing nail colour I need to share with you all, and it can't wait 30days)

I am planning lots of fun posts to raise awareness to this new cause and a few giveaways, thats right not just one... a few!

Promise me this though, you'll go and buy the lipstick and if you do i'd love for you to comment and let me know that you're rocking it. If you are blogging about Liptember, i'd also love to know so I can feature your blog in my future Liptember posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...