Saturday, September 4, 2010

La La Love #2

It's Friday!!

I'm sitting here at work... bored... We are so quiet at the moment which is really the worst and makes my days drag on like nothing else, I literally have nothing to do. So i've been of course bugging everyone on Twitter and collecting photos and bits and bobs (haha I first wrote boobs!) for my what I like to refer to as my whatever I feel like posting post.

In Australia this week we saw the start of spring, it started off lovely on the 1st (my birthday! wooo!) but since then it's gone back to winter type weather. I'm looking forward to a little sunshine, not a lot but enough so I can wear pretty dresses, eat ice cream and be able to wear 2 different nail polish colours that people can see! (one on my toes, one on my nails).



















So I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful weekend! The problem is they go way too quickly and we find ourselves back in the grind again before we know it. So try and enjoy it as much as possible.. laugh, smile and be silly.

I'll leave you with something very dear and important to me, a song.. well not really it's more the entire album it comes from. This album just does something to me it always makes me feel better when i'm down and if i'm shuffling songs on my iphone and one of the songs from it comes on, I smile, even if i'm in public and people can see me. The album i'm talking about is My Dinosaur Life by Motion City Soundtrack and I urge you to at least listen to this song, the film clip is cute too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...