Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving... Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Crush

Firstly... I know it's colour.... but for search terms etc when referring to these lipsticks i'll have to use color.

So one thing I noticed when seeing looks from NYFW (New York Fashion Week of course darlings!) and you know I was there right next to Anna.... no not really but lets pretend I was. One of the big trends was a bright lip and for us Aussies going into the warmer weather a bright lip is perfect!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="480" caption="Fendi Spring 2011 (image taken from style.com)"][/caption]

I've said it before i'm kinda new to the whole lipstick thing, being such a lipgloss girl for so long i've only found my true love of a great lippie in the past year. I'm also not that experimental either, always sticking for neutrals and muted colours..... that's changed a little... I will declare it before each and everyone of you (5 people or so who read my blog haha) I LOVE A BRIGHT LIP! It makes you look more awake, makes you stand out and just looks awesome.

I was in my home away from home the other day... aka Priceline and wandering through the aisles looking for something fabulous to share with you all. I stumbled upon one of my favourite range of lipsticks (Maybelline Color Sensational) with a 2 for 1 offer. YAY!. So into my shopping basket I popped Pink Me Up which i've been lusting after for awhile and went away merrily swatching finding another colour to get. This is where I found Coral Crush.... It's a perfect spring colour pop shade! It's quite sheer so you can layer it on lightly or go for a more dramatic look with a few layers (my pictures are a few layers). It's not too bright that it looks like you've slapped some fluro zinc cream onto your lips but it just has that amazing pop of colour that is begging to be worn right now and coming into summer.







These lipsticks retail for $16.95AUD but I believe the 2 for 1 offer is still on until Thursday. I just checked the Priceline catalogue and next week they have $3 off Maybelline products. FYI Rimmel have a 2 for 1 lipstick offer next week too....so I may check those out too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...