Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mascara Showdown! Max Factor False Lash Effect vs Covergirl Lash Blast



As you may already know, Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara is my holy grail Mascara.. love it like a fat kid loves cake kinda love :) Recently on a trip to Priceline with Jade we noticed how similar the Max Factor Falsh Lash Effect looks to the Lash Blast. Not one to shy away from trying and comparing something I grabbed a tube of Falsh Lash Effect to try and find a difference between the two.

Here are my pictures comparing the two.. see much difference? I don't. Just a note that the brown mascara is Lash Blast and the Black is False Lash Effect.







I have been wearing the False Lash Effect since I purchased it and while the look on my lashes is exactly the same as when i'm wearing Lash Blast there is no difference in the volume and length. I did notice more flaking with the Falsh Lash Effect, so this puts Lash Blast out in front of this race.

The other thing is the price, Max Factor False Lash Effect retails for a RRP $24.95 AUD and Covergirl Lash Blast retails for RRP $17.95. Of course savvy shoppers can find them cheaper at times but generally CG Lash Blast will always be the cheaper and in my opinion the better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...