Monday, September 13, 2010

Nails! Essie - Lapis of Luxury

Here is another nail swatch. I recently purchased some Essie polishes and this was part of my haul. I love this blue it's what I would call a cornflower blue but upon close inspection it has a kind of lavender quality to it to. This is a definite spring colour for me!

In other news, I went out for my birthday lunch today (belated..yes) and on our way there I spotted the Pro Nail Store and since we were having lunch so close I went for a walk and had a look after lunch :) Yep I bought stuff...of course! They had China Glaze for $5, OPI for $10, Essie for $8 (i think) and Orly around the same price. I also picked up some more Seche Vite! Mine was running a little thick and being a PITA (Pain In The Ass) to apply. I can't wait to get back to that place and buy more!!

Anyway back to the point of the post... Lapis of Luxury, here is the picture. Enjoy!



Don't forget my giveaway is still going for another week, Enter Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...