Friday, September 10, 2010

I can't just stop at one...

This could be applied to many things... chocolate, lipsticks, cupcakes but today i'm applying it to my new favourite basic top! I now have 4 of these tops in my wardrobe and was thinking last night I need the blue one and the white one as well so no doubt by the end of this weekend there will be 6 in my wardrobe.

Finding a good fitting basic top that is comfortable is to me like finding the perfect fitting jeans. I went out of my comfort zone and stepped into SES the other week, no i'm not a snob but if I do ever buy anything there it's usually on the front racks because I hate trawling through 1000's of things to find stuff! I had a bit of time and decided to trawl and so glad I did! I found these amazing jersey tops for $12.95 a piece, bought one wore it the next day... looooooooove! So last night went back and got 3 other colours :)

So if your in the market for good basic shirts for summer go and check out your local SES store or order online on their new online store http://www.sesfashion.com.au/ 

Here are some pictures of said holy grail shirt (can a clothing item be a holy grail? Oh well I break rules so it is here!)




images from SES website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...