Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TAG! from Jademusing :)

I've been tagged by Jade to do this little question doobie thing. Of course I will :)

I'm bad at tagging people so whoever wants to do it, I tag you... and you can use Jades questions..I'm meant to make some up... but yes I'm also lazy :)

1. What is your current favourite makeup item? Do I have to say just 1? At the moment i'm loving my NYX blush in Peach

2. What is your current favourite nail polish? Turquois & Caicos by Essie.. the perfect light greeny blue! I wish I could wear it everyday because looking at it makes me happy :)

3. What is your current favourite item of clothing? I love my SES shirts I mentioned in an earlier post, and also this dress I bought from Barkins to wear to my mums party (I haven't worn it yet, but can't wait) http://www.barkins.com.au/dresses/belle-du-jour-print-dress/w1/i2374613_1026599/

4. Current favourite shoes? My lace up combat boots :)

5. General dreams and aspirations for the future? Happiness I think is my main dream and aspiration. As long as your happy you can do anything and be anything. I'd also love to go to work everyday and not see it as a chore (which I do now...)

6. Favourite animal? My dogs! Other then my dogs I love tigers!

7. Favourite jewellery accessory? Karen Walker bow necklace and my pandora bracelet (mainly because of the charms, I haven't bought any for myself they have all been gifts so are all significant)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...