Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Springtime Ramble



We are starting to settle into Spring now, it's a few weeks in and i've noticed the familiar smells of springtime are becoming more abundent. So to compliment the current spring scents I decided to wear an old favourite of mine Marc Jacobs Blush. It the most amazing Jasmine scent, I did google for the complete list of notes though for everyones information -
Top notes of jasmine nectar, fresh air accord, and Italian bergamot. • Heart notes of star jasmine, jasmine breeze accord, pink freesia, orange flower, and Japanese honeysuckle. • Dry notes of pink musk, cashmere wood, and sandalwood.

It's just such a pretty fragrance and as always the bottle is gorgeous! I love displaying my bottles on my dresser and this is often one of the ones at the front :) I've seen so many different prices around for this perfume but generally it's around $100AUD in Myer. You can get it also on Strawberry Net for $63.50 (depends on the exchange rate too)


The other thing that seems to be the trend for Spring is a bright bold lip. I'm a fan of this and I think that shows with the colours of the OCC Lip Tars I purchased in my IMATS Haul. However I'm not sure a bright bold lip is always a good choice for the office, I think i'd get likened to a clown perhaps (and let's be honest, i'm a little scared of clowns). So today i'm wearing my version of a toned down bright bold lip which seems pretty on-trend for spring. It's also a good one to purchase because it goes to a good cause... I'm talking about MAC Viva Glam Cyndi (don't tell me just wearing this lipstick doesn't make you want to burst out and sing OH OH OH GIRRRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUUUUUUN... just me? surely not!) Viva Glam Cyndi (RRP $35AUD) is a very wearable muted red/watermelon colour, it's the bright pop of colour you want without being too OTT (Over The Top). It's only available for a year though so get onto it, I may need to pick up a 2nd tube actually.

Not a lipstick gal? Don't be ashamed, I wasn't really one until quite recently..... now I embrace lipstick wholeheartedly! There is an option for you! The newly released Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass! (RRP $34AUD) It's the same colour packaged into a super shiny lipglass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...