Thursday, September 9, 2010

Loving... Hair Products!

I am often in a war with my hair it's a big ol curly frizzy boofy mess and being a bottle blonde. This screams dry damaged and blah hair and the cold winter weather hasn't helped at all!

So fed up I decided to try out the raved about Moroccan Oil, i'm a sucker where there is hype around a product and get really dissapointed when it's not all it cracked up to be. I can happily say that Moroccan Oil and I are getting along swimmingly! My hair is soft and quite a bit more shiny (cue Vanessa Amarosi singing a song about my hair... oh... right it was about something else? Move along!). It also reduces drying time, well sort of... I found it didn't reduce drying time when I naturally air dryed my hair but when I got my Parlux onto it I was dried off and right to go to bed in less then 10mins. Cue morning when my hair is often a big boofy mess and I look like a backup singer for an 80s glam metal band, using the Moroccan Oil it's been a wavy smooth mess which is presentable enough to go out in public with and I don't even have to GHD it to have a poker straight do (I'm embracing the wave people!!)

So where do you get this fine product? I found mine in Hairhouse Warehouse but you can also find it at Salons and online. Be careful though because I have heard of fakes doing the rounds! It's priced at around $50 but you can find it a little cheaper if you look hard enough :) Just remember a bottle of this will last aaaages, you only need the tiniest amount and it goes a long long way!



The next product, is one I have been looking to buy for so long but it's never in stock or maybe it wasn't released? Not sure. Anywho it's the Herbal Essences None Of Your Frizness Hair Serum. Let's think back to where I said I wake up in the morning with boofy hair looking like a backup singer of an 80s glam metal band... This also helps that! It's my current favourite product to slap onto my hair after straightening it, or even when i'm embracing the wave. It smooths, It shines (dammit Vanessa Amorosi, stop singing about my hair!) it smells delicious! Kind of like watermelon? It's not heavy or greasy either. So for this wonder product you'd expect to be paying upwards of $20 right? Put away that credit card lovely and rummage through your coins because it's under $10! Mine cost me $7.99 at Coles.  

It also has this anti humidity technology which will be put to the test come summer! Humidity is not my friend!

This one can be purchased at pharmacies & supermarkets and anywhere you can find that stocks Herbal Essences products. It's worth trying to find!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...