Monday, September 27, 2010

NOTW - Ulta3 Mulberry & Scandal Blue Pearl

From now on i'm going to just do an update (usually on a Sunday) with pictures of what nail colours I wore during the week. I generally change my polish between 2 - 3 times (depending on how my chipping goes!)

The first polish I wore this week was Ulta3 Mulberry. You know i'm a big fan of these polishes... $2AUD each! amazing! This colour is no exception it's a vampy dark plum/purple. This one was a great formula too, creamy and opaque in 1 coat, I like doing 2 but that's just a force of habit more then anything.



The next colour is another from the Scandal polishes I picked up in Melbourne. This Scandal Blue Pearl is GLITTERAMA!!! :) So of course I love it. I had to do 3 coats with this one so it was opaque but it's packed with glitter... Sooo pretty. It's a blue jelly like base with silver and blue glitter in all different sizes. However, one day in and i've already got chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...