Thursday, September 2, 2010

Loving... Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick

Lately i've been on a real lipstick kick, especially pink lipstick. Last weekend I was in Melbourne and one night after mum and I had dinner in Chinatown we went into Target for a look around and I decided to try one of these lipsticks, I got Carnation. Fast forward to 2 days later in Priceline I had to get another and got Mauve.



I like these lipsticks because they don't feel drying and they have great lasting power. The colour pay-off is also very very good.

Looking at the packaging, they look like one of the higher end brands (I think they were channeling Chanel in the design...just quietly)



There are currently 15 shades in the range, and I hope they bring out more! They retail at $23.95 AUD but keep an eye out for specials, I picked mine up at Priceline for $18.95 AUD.

Swatches!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Carnation"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Carnation"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="259" caption="Carnation Swatch"][/caption]

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Revlon ColorBurst in Mauve"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Revlon ColorBurst in Mauve"][/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="340" caption="Revlon ColorBurst Mauve Swatch"][/caption]

Don't forget it's Liptember! Check out the website for details on how you can help and don't forget to pop into Priceline and purchase the special Burt's Bees Liptember Lip Shimmer. I'll be getting mine tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...