Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nails - Essie Pretty Edgy

I recently ordered some new Essie polishes, one of those was Pretty Edgy. I am addicted to anything nail related in blue or green or a mixture of both :)

Pretty Edgy is what I would call a synthetic grass green, astro turf, bowls green just not real grass. It applies well becoming opaque in 2 coats and the wear of this polish is actually very good. These swatches were actually taken after 4 days of wear.

Essie is a brand i'm just becoming familiar with and I can tell you I am really like their polishes! I've heard talk of bad Essie & good Essie, I don't think i've come across bad Essie yet! Cross fingers I won't either.

What you really came here to see, pictures!



I know I said before I called it a synthetic grass green, I also think it's a pretty close match for Starbucks green too! Caramel Frappucino Light Please!



You can find Essie now stocked in Myer for $18.95AUD a bottle, or do a little searching online :) I purchased my polishes from Enchanted Beauty Spot and highly recommend them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...